Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer Blahs?

I don't know how the weather is where you live, however it is definitely crappy here. The last week has been nothing but rain and clouds. I find myself jumping for joy when I see a glimpse of sun in between clouds. Is this normal for the middle of July?? NO! It's my birthday in two days and I'm praying for good weather. In past years I would NEVER see myself doing this. Do I have a case of the summer blahs? I thought they only came around in February?

I felt like displaying some Fall wedding products today, because the weather outside definitely feels like it is mid September... Hopefully these lovely postage stamps will brighten your day, because the sun surely won't!!!

Autumn Fall in Love Wedding Rose Postage stamp

Autumn Fall Love Orange Rose Wedding Postage stamp
Autumn Fall in Love Wedding Rose Postage stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

a