Monday, May 25, 2009

The Bride Wore Blue- Harper's Bazaar Article

I recently stumbled across an article in Harper's Bazaar, the June issue. It was about a young woman's journey to find a gorgeous wedding dress in a different shade than the tradition white. The dress is a blue teal colour, perfect for a spring wedding. This got me thinking, why does the wedding gown always have to be traditionally white? Yes, it is a tradition, but on a perfect summer day, can't the bride have a little fun in the sun? I say yes. This colour is magnificent and I encourage all brides to be to decide if they wish to have a little fun with their wedding and add a splash of colour.


My fascination with the site ZAZZLE.com has caused me to constantly search new items posted to look for great new picks and deals. I happily came across this item, and coincidentally, it happens to be almost the same shade of blue as this wedding dress! I thought it would be great to pair up wedding dress colours with wedding accessories. Click on the image to customize!

Monogram A Wedding Aqua & Espresso Favor Seal sticker

No comments:

Post a Comment

a